Find A Quick Easy & Healthy Recipe of Oats (oatmeal)

Hii, Everyone Today I having a Quick, Easy, Healthy and delicious Oats Recipe (oatmeal Recipe). It is very Easy to cook and rich source of fibers and Energy. Grunted, In your budget.
We are making oats porridge. It is very easy to make oats porridge than any other porridge.

👉Ingredients: 
👉one large cup of oats.
👉three Cups of water.
👉One Cup milk.
👉sugar.

oats Recipe
"ltr">
👉I am heating my saucepan till medium heat. I am going to put in my three cups of water. one I will let my water warm slightly.

oatmeal Recipe

👉Now my water is warm so I'm going to put in my oats. I'm going to stir it and then let it simmer make sure you stir it to avoid the lumps.

healthy oatmeal Recipe

healthy oats Recipe






  • 👉Also Read: BEST OATS OATMEAL BENEFITS NUTRITION - A TOP HEALTH SECRETS

  • 👉7 BASIC OATMEAL RECIPE TO BEST OATMEAL RECIPE 



👉My porridge is already boiling so what I'm going to do next is to add my milk. Leave it to boil again my milk at this point.


easy oats Recipe

 ðŸ‘‰I am going to add in my sugar 3 tablespoons of sugar to test.


Quick oats Recipe


👉So this is what you are looking for it is beautiful and very nice. If you want to add butter or salt you can go ahead and do so.
👉Look how big this is it is quite thick with a good consistency. 
oats porridge


👉My porridge is ready I'm going to turn off my heat. Wait for 4-5 minutes before serving.
👉It is rich in fibers and a very good source of energy. So go try this super duper delicious oatmeal porridge thanks.





Also Read: 👉Why Morning Breakfast having so much Importance and why you must have a healthy breakfast in the morning?

👉 FOCACCIA RECIPE | VEGETABLE FOCACCIA RECIPES |

Post a Comment

0 Comments